Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to the questions we're most often asked
Below are answers to the most common questions that we're asked by our customers.
If you have a question not covered here please do not hesitate to give us a call on 07980 665 368.
- How much does it cost?
- Our rates are very competitive and start at £1 per mile
- How quickly will you arrive?
- We will be with you as quickly as possible. We pride ourselves in providing a professional quick response service.
- Do you have more than one vehicle?
- We have a large modern fleet of recovery vehicles
- How will I know when you will arrive?
- We will call you to keep your informed. We can track our fleet to give you the most accurate information.
- How can I be sure it's you collecting my vehicle?
- Our vehicles are liveried with our logo above, our drivers are uniformed and will show you identification when they arrive.
- Where will you take my vehicle?
- We can take your vehicle wherever you want - either to you home, work, preferred repairer or we can arrange repair for you.
- Do you only deal with the public?
- Our customers include Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Businesses and Insurance Companies, as well as the general public.
- Do you offer Service Level Agreements and Contracts?
- Yes, we can tailor our service to meet your requirements and we aim to build a long partnership with you.
- Are you a member of any associations?
- We are a member of the Road Rescue Recovery Association - a professional organisation committed to promoting excellence within our industry.
GET ASSISTANCE NOW
If you have broken down and need assistance
CALL US NOW
01992 845 733
We offer cash for your scrap vehicles, professional and prompt collection, and all the legal paperwork required.Learn more »
We provide vehicle recovery services to the public, businesses, local authorities and insurance companies.Learn more »
We providing professional, low cost, vehicle transportation nationwide 24 hours a day.Learn more »